OUR MISSION IS TO ORGANIZE OUR MEMBERSHIP IN SUPPORT OF OUR COMMUNITY!
Whether you own and operate one of the route 20 storefronts,
or work independently out of a spare bedroom, there are
plenty of good reasons to join The Sudbury Chamber of Commerce.
- BUSINESS TO BUSINESS MARKETING: A more cost-effective method of generating new business and raising community awareness about your business including our coal mailing list
- TWO-WAY NETWORKING: Meet potential customers, clients and suppliers. Even if you are doing business Nationally or regionally you will be surprised at how many of your friends and neighbors are providing products and services you may be buying from afar
- INCOMING REFERRALS: We skip the yellow pages and look to the Chamber for people committed to doing business locally and refer hundreds of inquiries yearly to our Chamber members
- A LOUD AND EFFECTIVE VOICE: The Chamber represents business in community affairs, tax issues and town government
- TIMELY INFORMATION: You will be informed in advance – while there is still time to react and be heard – about pending new legislation at both the town and state levels
- INTERNET SITE: www.sudbury.org provides town information and links for members. We also maintain a presence on Facebook and a Twitter feed of chamber news
- COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES: From monthly meetings and newsletter to our annual events; The Forth of July Parade, The event Under The Tent and The Sudbury Open Golf Tournament, the Chamber is an important participant in the lives of the citizens of The Town of Sudbury
If you have any questions, please contact member services at email@example.com